Tuesday 26 June 2012

The beginning of a life long adventure with food...



So... Here it is.. My very first blog.

I thought I'd just give you all a little bit of background just so you know what to expect with what's to come.

I've never been a keen writer or anything but I need some sort of outlet for everything that's in my head.. This usually revolves around food !

So what better way to release my thoughts and pictures than to blog about them and share my ideas with other people !

It's going to be a sort of 'Around the food world' type of story which begins in New York City.. starting July 2012. Unfortunately I won't be able to go everywhere in the world every month (boohoo maybe one day!) But as well as blogging about all the lovely things I will eat while I'm away I'll also be telling you all about what I make day to day, which is normally a mix of Indian/Italian/Mexican/American and everything in between... this will include all my baking goodness too !

Bon Appetite !

No comments:

Post a Comment